AABC Achievement Awards
Deadline extended to AUGUST 10TH
NOMINATIONS BEING ACCEPTED FOR AABC ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
Do you know someone who has championed birth centers and should be recognized for their contributions? Now is the time to make this happen. We are seeking nominations for the AABC Achievement Awards.
The awards honor those who are exemplary in their support of birth centers. You may want to nominate a writer who has given your birth center exceptional media coverage, a consumer who has contributed to the growth of birth centers in your community, a politician who has supported legislation for safe, quality care in birth centers, or a professional peer or collaborating physician who has labored hard in the birth center movement.
The AABC Achievements wards will be presented at the 2023 AABC Birth Institute, October 12-15, 2023 in Tucson, Arizona.
Nominations for achievement awards will be accepted in five categories:
- Professional (includes providers and administrators)
- Collaborating Physician
- Public Advocate
GUIDELINES FOR NOMINATIONS
To make a nomination, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by AUGUST 10, 2023
- Nominee's name, degrees, address, telephone number, and email address
- Category for which person is being nominated
- Evidence of meeting the criteria for this award (see awards criteria) - 250-500 words
- Person who is making nomination, address, telephone number, and email address.
Only complete applications will be considered by the Awards Committee.
Questions? Please contact Kate Bauer at AABC (215.234.8068 or email@example.com)