How to Start a Birth Center Fees
Online, In-Person or Custom
Whether you attend online or in-person, the registration fees are the same. Both the in-person and online workshops provide the same content, faculty and materials, including a comprehensive 500+ page digital workshop manual complete with samples and ready-to-use tools.
- $675 General Registration
- $450 Student Registration
- $795 General Registration
- $525 Student Registration
AABC Member Savings
Take advantage of the member discount by joining AABC.
Become a Developing Birth Center Member and receive one FREE registration to the workshop; plus, additional registrants from your organization can register for the discounted rate of $625.
Full-time students are eligible to join as Associate members.
If the dates of our in-person workshops do not fit your schedule or if your group would prefer a more tailored workshop, we can bring our two-day workshop to you. An on-site workshop offers the dual benefit of convenience and customization to meet your needs. The workshop will focus on exploring the feasibility and advisability of establishing a birth center within the healthcare delivery system of your specific community.
The fee for a two-day on-site workshop is $6,000 plus faculty travel and hotel expenses and $100 for each participant to receive a digital workshop manual.
If you would like to know more about this option, please contact AABC at email@example.com or 215.234.8068.
- Child Care Policy - Because this is an intensive two-day workshop, we ask that, out of respect for others, participants arrange for childcare (including infants) for education sessions for the How to Start a Birth Center Workshop.
- Cancellation Policy - Review AABC's Cancellation Policy