Minnesota - Director of Clinical Operations
The Clinical Director has the overall responsibility of overseeing clinical staff, policies, procedures and the facility. This includes training and supervision of clinical staff to assure competency and safe practices or delegating training and supervision to appropriate staff. In addition, the Director of Clinical Operations will be responsible for overseeing clinical day-to-day activities which includes patient care decisions and coordinating clinical knowledge and activities. Our birth center offers a calm and peaceful working environment, a great team, and wonderful families to work with.
- CPM or APRN
- Passed the NARM or AMCB exam
- Experienced clinician and educator
- Minimum 2 years experience in Maternity Care and/or Labor & Delivery
- Experience in clinical skills training and supervision of others
- Commitment to the philosophy of out-of-hospital birth Familiarity with birth center and midwifery model of care
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
For a complete description of the position, please reach out to Jillian Helleloid, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your cover letter and resume.