Montana - Seeking CNMs to complement our Origin Health team!
Come to work in the beautiful Garden City of Missoula, Montana. We are a Women's Health Center consisting of Midwifery, Obstetrics, Gynecology and Maternal Fetal Medicine. We are looking for a flexible, energetic, highly motivated professional to help us grow our midwifery practice. Principal responsibilities include full-scope obstetrical and well gynecological healthcare in a midwifery clinical practice that provides 24/7 call and both in-hospital and out-of-hospital deliveries.
Our practice currently consists of 3 full-time and 1 part-time CNM. While we currently deliver at the hospital, there are plans to expand our practice to include out of hospital birth at a freestanding birth center. Work schedule is variable, with an average of 2-3 days a week of clinic or call and every 4th weekend (though this is subject to change).
- Prenatal, intrapartum, and postpartum care of low-risk pregnant patients, as well as collaborative management of high-risk patients
- Delivery of patients and management of obstetrical emergencies in both the in-hospital and out-of-hospital setting
- Well gynecologic care including annual exams, contraception, menopause, vaginitis, and STI screening and treatment
- Supervision and education of students (NP and midwifery)
- Management of OB Triages for both CNM and OB patients
- Appropriate consultation with backup OB providers for patients with medical and/or obstetrical problems, and for patients requiring antepartum admission
- First assist for cesarean deliveries and assistance with other surgical procedures such as cerclage placements and ECVs.
- Staying up to date on professional development and continuing education, to provide evidence-based patient care.
- Working collaboratively and communicating effectively with colleagues.
- Eligible or current licensure as an APRN-CNM in Montana
- Current NRP and BL
For full advertisement go to www.originhealth.com/resources/career-opportunities
How to Apply:
Benefits include health insurance, vacation, continuing education. Please forward your CV to Dr. Bardett Fausett at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jennifer Christopherson at email@example.com