AABC Learning Collaborative for Birth Center Sustainability (Online)
Blueprint on how to use price tranparency data to negotiate contracts
This is a 2-day online LIVE class. It will be recorded for registered participants.
- November 9th: 11am ET - 7pm ET
- November 10th: 11am ET - 7pm ET
The AABC Industry Relations Committee (IRC) has developed this learning collaborative to teach birth center members how to use regional price data to negotiate equitable contracts for birth center sustainability.
Building on the successes and lessons learned of member birth centers in Oregon and using the collective experience and expertise of the IRC, this 2-day online class will give members a blueprint on how to use the data to negotiate contracts in line with the birth center’s value. Participants will:
- Review best practices for anti-trust compliance
- Create relationships and unity with other birth centers to educate and garner support from stakeholders
- Define sustainability as it pertains to YOUR birth center
- Understand your value and the law
- Receive tools for effective negotiations which can be customized for your birth center
- Apply negotiating tactics and identify realistic time frames
- Learn to argue and win
- Receive a data report with reimbursement in your state by key codes, insurances and compartives. The data report fee is additional and you will be invoiced for this fee.
All participants will be required to sign a Licensing Agreement for the data report.
Birth centers may find it beneficial to have two or more staff attend the learning collaborative. Save $50 for each attendee when you register 2+ people to attend.
Workshop Registration - $800 AABC Birth Center Members / $1855 Non-Members (includes Birth Center membership).
Data Report Fee - $1200/member birth center. Each organization will be invoiced separately for their data report. You must attend the class to receive your data report.
For More Information:
Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania 18074
United States 215.234.8068