Minnesota - Full-time CNM
Willow Midwives is looking to expand its Midwife team! We are searching for a Certified Nurse Midwife who has a passion for out of hospital birth. Our birth center offers a calm and peaceful working environment, a great team, and wonderful families to work with.
As part of the staff of Willow, the midwife provides antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum, family planning, and primary health care in agreement with Willow Midwives’ philosophy.
Willow is looking to hire a full time Midwife at a .7 to .85 FTE. This position is benefits eligible (including medical, dental, vision, disability and retirement benefits), allows for 3 weeks of PTO and Midwives self schedule their call and clinic shifts.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and formal Nurse Midwife training program
- Have a current, or be eligible for a MN APRN license and be approved or eligible by the Minnesota Board of Nursing for prescription writing privileges Be certified through the American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM)
- NRP and BLS certifications
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a birth center or hospital labor and delivery unit Commitment to the philosophy of out-of-hospital birth
- Familiarity with birth center and midwifery model of care Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently.
HOW TO APPLY Please send resume and cover letter to the Director of HR, Jillian Helleloid, at firstname.lastname@example.org